Bean Counters House, Outback NSW
Beancounters House offers affordable luxury in Nyngan - your gateway to the outback. A family business, Beancounters House reuses the historic Bank of NSW building in the heart of Nyngan.
It combines heritage charm with contemporary design and modern facilities. For stopovers or long term stays, Beancounters is a slice of contemporary comfort in the outback.
Beancounters House Accommodation
Wedgewood Blue Room:
- With an echo of our colonial past, the Wedgewood Blue Room features a queen size bed, 51cm TV, CD/DVD and bathrobes.
- Relax in this room's cool and comfortable atmosphere of yesteryear.
The Green Room:
- Our Green Room is a contemporary east/west fusion. The Green Room offers direct access to the guest verandah, queen size bed, 51cm TV, CD/DVD and bathrobes.
The Global Traveller
- The Global Traveller is our premier room. Enjoy the guest verandah, queen size bed, 51cm TV, CD/DVD and bathrobes in an atmosphere reminiscent of the grand Edwardian tour.
Beancounters House Location:
Getting to Beancounters House:
- Beancounters House - Centrally located in Nyngan adjascent to the railway station
Driving to Nyngan
There are many different routes that can be taken when driving from any of the capital cities to Nyngan. The following is an overview of the routes from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide that may help you in planning your outback experience.
Warrego Hwy <> Newell Highway <> Mitchell Highway: Distance = 950km approx
Western Freeway <> Castlereagh Highway: Distance = 550km approx
Hume Highway <> Newell Highway <> Mitchell Highway: Distance = 941km aprox
Barrier Highway: Distance = 1,108km approx
See & Do
Nyngan See and Do
- Beancounters House is perfectly located for business and holiday travellers who wish to access the living outback.
- The agricultural town of Nyngan is 160 km north west of the major centre of Dubbo and offers day trip access to the outback towns of Bourke, Brewarrina, Byrock, Coolabah, Cobar, Girilambone, Hermidale and Louth.
- Nyngan is also the perfect stop over for travellers heading between Brisbane and Sydney, the outback centre of Broken Hill or beyond into South Australia.
Map & Contact Us
Nyngan Weather Outlook